Assalamualaikum.... Hari ni aku nak share resepi yang agak menarik sikit ... Sebabnya resepi ni gabungan dua rasa... Rasa red velvet seperti brownis bersama tiramisu yang memikat hati... Hahahaaa... Sedap tak ayat yang aku buat...? Aku rasa brownies ni lagi sedap kot.... Sebelom kita nak sambuat bulan puasa, boleh la menghadap kek ni... Pas ni dah tak berapa lalu dah.. dok nampak kuih la, agar-agar la, puding la... Macam-macam lagi la.... Ok la, nanti kita jumpa lagi... Byee... Lagi satu nak bagi tau, bahagian cream tu agak lembik dan tak tahan panas. Kena selalu simpan dalam peti sejuk. Nak makan baru keluarkan...
Resipi Oleh ~ Yummy Addiction ( TQ )
C&P : DIANA @ MELLEY
For the red velvet brownies
1 cup ( 125 g ) all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
⅓ teaspoon salt
2 large eggs, at room temperature
½ cup ( 113 g ) unsalted butter
2 oz. dark chocolate
¾ cup ( 170 g ) granulated sugar
1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tablespoon red food coloring ( or as needed )
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
For the tiramisu
4 egg yolks
⅓ cup ( 67 g ) sugar
⅓ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup ( 225 g ) mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
½ cup ( 125 ml ) heavy whipping cream
½ cup cold-brewed coffee
3 oz. ( 85 g ) soft ladyfingers
cocoa powder, for topping
chocolate shaves, for topping ( optional )
Red velvet brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, and lightly spray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside. In another small bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Set aside. Melt the butter and chocolate in a large microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments until melted. Stir in the sugar, vanilla, cocoa powder. Carefully whisk in the food coloring (to desired color) until combined. Sir in the vinegar. Slowly stir in the eggs, then fold in the flour mixture until it is all combined. Do not overmix. Pour batter into prepared pan and spread evenly. Bake for about 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Place on wire rack to cool completely.
- Prepare a strong espresso coffee.
- Place the egg yolks and sugar in the heatproof bowl, and whisk together until they become pale yellow. Set a heatproof bowl on top of a saucepan of simmering water, making sure the water doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl. Cook on low, stirring and whisking constantly, until the mixture thickens and forms a ribbon trail on the surface when the whisk is lifted (for about 5-7 minutes). Remove from the heat and let cool slightly. Whisk in vanilla. Beat in the mascarpone until smooth. In a separate bowl, beat the whipping cream until soft peaks form. Gently fold into the cheese mixture.
- Pour a quarter of the tiramisu mixture over the brownies and spread evenly over the top. Arrange the ladyfingers on top of the tiramisu mixture. Using a pastry brush, brush tops of ladyfingers with coffee until they are saturated. Pour remaining tiramisu mixture on top and spread evenly with a spatula. Sprinkle with cocoa powder and grated chocolate. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Cut into bars and enjoy!
Store in refrigerator.